Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'M STILL HERE...

Well lads, time for an update. 'Bout time, right?
It's been a while, and I have had very much at work last couple of weeks, but I have managed to do some stuff during some evenings.
First of all I bought myself a small compressor for my airbrush (wich I purchased 1,5 years ago and havn't tried it out until now) and decided to try it on my StuG G's.
This was pretty hard, but I think I've got the hang of it... soon. Worst part is cleaning it, hehe.
Well, I decided to post a few work in progress shots of the first StuG.

There's some more things to fix so an update will come in a few days when it is done!

Back shot...
I'm still working on the photographing.

1 comment:

  1. What I'm really liking is your battle damage. All the little scrapes and dings look great. I know what you mean about the airbrush. I'm still trying to learn how to master mine. Cleaning it up is a PITA though, isn't it? ;)

    Great looking Stug.

    ReplyDelete